Block Indian Bank ATM Card: ATM Card or debit card is one of the most basic things which is given to the account holder by the bank. Whenever you open a bank account with any of the banks which is operating in India. You will get a welcome kit from the bank, your bank passbook and the ATM Card. Since the ATM Cards are introduced in the bank industry the way we withdraw money has changed a lot.
There was a time when we had to visit our home branch and stand in the queue to withdraw money from our account. But now all we have to do is find an ATM machine and we all good to go. But if you lose your Indian Bank ATM Card somewhere then believe your account is in danger.
If your lost card goes into wrong hand then it can be misused. You can avoid the misuse of your card by blocking and you should do it immediately. In this article of mine, I will tell you the procedure to block Indian Bank ATM Card.
You can block Indian Bank ATM Card by following 3 methods. I have mentioned all the three methods below.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM Card?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the three methods to block Indian Bank ATM Card. You can choose any one methods out of these three and block your card.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM Card by Calling Customer Care?
- First, you have to call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 4250 0000.
- You can block Indian Bank ATM Card by using the IVR menu of the call.
- But if you face any difficulties then get your call connected to their executive.
- Tell them that you have lost your card and want to block the same.
- They will ask you few details like your ATM Card number etc.
- Provide them all the details and your card will be blocked.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM Card by Visiting Home Branch?
- You have to visit your home branch of Indian Bank.
- Tell the bank officials that you have lost your card and want to block it.
- They will ask your account number and bank passbook.
- And your card will be blocked by them.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM Card by Email?
Use this email only if you can’t call the customer care or visit your home branch. But I highly recommend you to use the above-mentioned two methods.
I am telling this because this method (Email Method) is slower than to two others.
- Send an Email to [email protected]
- Mention your ATM card details in the email.
These are the 3 methods to block Indian Bank ATM card. If you have any kind of doubts then you can comment below.