There are different kinds of statements which we can get for our bank accounts. The first one is the account statement and the second one is the mini statement. Often people think that these two are one and the same. But in reality, they are not the same at all. The only similarity between these two is in both of them you can find your remaining Bandhan Bank account balance.
If you are looking for a statement which you can use as the income proof to apply for loans or credit card. Then the mini statement is not the one you are looking for. Because a mini statement can not be used or attached to your application for a loan or credit card. You should go with the bank account statement for the period of the last 3 months or 6 months.
This guide is for the people who want to know how they can get this statement in Bandhan Bank. After reading this guide you will be able to get it very easily. There are three methods by using which you can get your statement. The first one requires you to personally go out of your place. And the second and third methods are very easy all you have to do is give a missed call or send SMS from your registered mobile number.
Methods of getting Bandhan Bank Mini Statement
Here are the three methods, follow the instructions given below to get the Bandhan Bank mini statement. You will get the details of your last 3 transactions of your bank account.
Using ATM Machine
- Find any ATM machine which is near to you in your region. (Bandhan Bank or any other Bank)
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Select the language in which you would like to use the machine.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN number into the ATM machine.
- Select “Banking” from the ATM screen.
- Then select “Mini Statement.”
- You will get a printed receipt from the machine.
Giving a Missed Call
- Give a missed call to 09223008777 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will get disconnected after a few rings.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank that will contain your mini statement.
By Sending SMS
- Type an SMS as MINI
- And send it to 09223011000 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive the statement via SMS from the bank.
These are the three methods by following which you can get your mini statement in Bandhan Bank. If you are facing any kind of issues with the same. Then you can call the customer care of the bank on 1800 258 8181 and talk to the customer care executive. The bank will be more than happy to help you out with the issue you are facing with their services.