Mini Statement is very helpful when you want to get the details of the last few transactions of your bank account. In this guide, I will tell you the different methods and the steps you can follow to get South Indian Bank mini statement. Basically, it is a compressed version of your full bank account statement.
Methods to Get SIB Mini Statement
There are both online methods and offline methods to get your statement. I have explained all of them below. Choose any one method and follow these instructions.
Using USSD Banking Service
Steps to Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement using USSD Code:
- Dial *99*74# using your registered mobile number.
- You will get the details of the last few transactions through a USSD notification.
Using ATM Machine
Steps to Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement using ATM Machine:
- Locate any ATM machine that is near to your location.
- Visit the ATM machine.
- Insert your South Indian Bank ATM Card into the machine.
- Choose the language in which you want to use the machine.
- Enter your PIN Number into the machine.
- Select the “Mini Statement” option from the screen of the machine.
- Choose the type of account you have with the South Indian Bank. (Savings or Current)
- The machine will process your request.
- You will get a printed receipt out of the machine which is nothing but your statement.
Using Mobile Banking App
Steps to Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement using App:
- Download and Install the official mobile banking app of the South Indian Bank. (SIB Mirror+)
- Open the app.
- Enter your login details.
- Tap on “Transactions” in the dashboard of the app.
- All the recent transactions you have done using your account will be displayed on the screen.
This is how you can get the statement for your bank account. The bank officials will never contact you asking for the details like your username, passwords, or debit card number. If someone ever contacts you for such details. Then you should never respond.