No matter which type of account you have with any bank. You will have to complete the KYC process to make sure your account has no limits. And KYC includes your Aadhaar Card, PAN card, and other details. In this guide, I will tell you how you can link Aadhaar Card with South Indian Bank account.
There are both online and offline methods of doing this. I have explained two methods in this guide. You can choose any method that you feel is easy for you. And you can follow the instruction provided.
Methods to Link Aadhaar Card with South Indian Bank Account
If you prefer going to your home branch of the bank. Then you can follow the first method. And in case if you prefer not to go there. Then you can follow the second method.
By Visiting Home Branch
- Take a clear photocopy of your Aadhaar Card and make your signature on it.
- Visit your South Indian Bank’s home branch along with your original and the photocopy copy.
- Speak with the officials, and tell them that you want to update your Aadhaar Card details with your account.
- Collect an Aadhaar Card seeding form.
- Fill the form with details like your name, account number, aadhaar card number, etc.
- Check all the details you have filled in. If everything is correct then sign the form.
- Attach the photocopy and duly filled application form.
- Submit the application form to the bank officials.
Using ATM Machine
- Visit any South Indian Bank ATM machine.
- Insert your card into the machine.
- Choose the language in which you would like to use the machine.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN number.
- Select “Value Added Services” → “Aadhaar Card Update”.
- Re-enter the card number and tap on “Submit”.
These are the two methods that you can follow. Other than these two you can also make use of the internet banking and mobile banking services of the bank. If you need more help then you can call the customer care of the bank on 1800 425 1809.