Karur Vysya Bank is a scheduled commercial bank which is based in Karur, Tamil Nadu. This bank has completed its 100 years in banking services. I will be telling you more about this bank in the further part of this guide. This guide will help you to check Karur Vysya Bank account balance in the next 3 minutes.
I have already explained to you how you can make use of the missed call banking facility. But there are other methods to check the remaining account balance as well. Some methods are offline whereas some methods are online. But the fastest method to check your Karur Vysya Bank account balance is by giving a missed call.
About Karur Vysya Bank
|Type of Bank||Public|
|Headquarters of the Bank||Karur, Tamil Nadu|
|Chairman||Mr. N. S. Srinath|
|Managing Director||Mr. Ramesh Babu|
|Revenue (2016)||Rs. 5,443.41 crore|
|Operating Income (2016)||Rs. 1,235.42 crore|
|Net Income (2016)||Rs. 567.63 crore|
|Total Assets (2016)||Rs. 57,663.72 crore|
|Number of Employees (2016)||7,211|
|Number of Branches||788|
|Number of ATM Machines||1,803|
|Customer Care Email ID||[email protected]|
|Customer Care Phone Number||1860 258 1916|
|Official Website of the Bank||www.kvb.co.in|
Methods to Check Karur Vysya Bank Account Balance
How to Check Karur Vysya Bank Account Balance?
To check your Karur Vysya Bank account balance give a missed call to 09266292666.
- Go to the ATM machine which is near to your location.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Select the language in which you want to use the machine.
- Enter your ATM PIN number into the machine using the keypad.
- Select the Balance enquiry option from the screen.
- Select the type of account you hold with the bank. (Savings Bank account or Current Account)
- The balance that is remaining in your account will be displayed to you on the screen.
- Go to the official website of Karur Vysya Bank.
- Click on the Login link.
- Select Internet banking from the drop-down menu.
- You will be taken to a new page click on the continue button.
- Enter your User ID.
- Now enter your password, solve the captcha, and click on the login button.
- Once you log in your remaining account balance will be displayed to you on the screen.
- Download and install the official mobile banking application of the bank.
- Open the application.
- Enter your account details into the application. (Email Address, Registered Mobile Number)
- Set the security PIN for the application.
- Once you successfully login to the application your remaining balance will be displayed to you on the screen.
- Take your bank passbook with you and visit your home branch.
- Go to the passbook printing counter in the branch.
- Submit your passbook for printing.
- Collect your passbook once the printing is done.
- You can find your remaining account balance printed beside the last transaction printed in the book.
These are the 5 methods using which you can check your remaining balance in the Karur Vysya Account. If you are facing any difficulties then you can talk to the customer care executive by calling the bank on their toll-free number: 1860 258 1916.