If you want to get the details of the last few transactions of your bank account in the simplest way. Then the best thing you can do is get a mini statement of your bank account. In this guide of mine, I will tell you the different ways by following which you can get ICICI Bank mini statement.
Methods to Get ICICI Bank Mini Statement
Choose the method which you feel is easy and follow the instructions.
Using ATM Machine
Steps to Get ICICI Bank Mini Statement using ATM Machine:
- Find any ATM Machine that is near to your current location.
- Visit the ATM machine.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Choose the language in which you would like to use the machine.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN number into the machine.
- Choose the Banking option from the screen of the machine.
- Select the “Mini Statement” option.
- Choose the type of account you hold with ICIC Bank. (Savings or Current)
- The machine will process your request and will provide you a printed receipt which is nothing but your mini statement.
By Sending SMS
Steps to Get ICICI Bank Mini Statement by Sending SMS:
- Type an SMS as ITRAN
- Send this SMS to 9215676766 using your registered mobile number.
- The bank’s automated system will process your request.
- And you will receive the statement via SMS within a minute.
By Giving a Missed Call
Steps to Get ICICI Bank Mini Statement by Giving a Missed Call:
- Give a missed call to 9594613613 using your registered mobile number.
- The call will get disconnected automatically after a few rings.
- And you will receive the mini statement via SMS from the bank.
These are the methods by following which you can get your ICICI Bank mini statement. If you want to follow the first method using the ATM machine. Then you can use the machine owned and operated by Indian Banks. It is not mandatory to use the ICICI Bank machine. For more information, you can call the customer care of the bank and speak with the customer care executive.