If you give your right email address to the bank. Then you will receive statements and other communications via emails along with the SMS from the bank. But if you have changed the primary email address you use. Then you can request the bank to change it. In this guide, I will tell you how you can change email address in ICICI Bank account.
The bank will not charge you anything. And you can do it online with the help of the internet banking services of the bank. There is no need for you to visit the branch of the bank. But in case you fail to do it online. Then you can visit the branch and take the help of the bank officials.
Steps to Change Email Address in ICICI Bank Account
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your username and password and login into your account.
- After you log in click on “My Account”.
- Then click on “Account Summary”.
- On the Account Summary page click on “Personal Details”.
- Click on the “Update Email Address” button.
- Enter your new email address and click on the “Submit” button.
After clicking on the “Submit” button you might receive an OTP from the bank on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP correctly in order to submit your request to the bank. It can take up to 2 working days for the changes to reflect in your ICICI Bank account.
Make sure that you never share your account details with anyone. And you should never enter your username and password on any third-party websites. Doing so can put your account’s security at risk. If you need more help then you can call the customer care of the bank. Or you can visit any nearest ICICI Bank branch.