Withdraw Money From ICICI Bank ATM: ATM card or debit cards are very helpful for us. With the help of this small plastic card with a magnetic strip, we can do many things. We can shop online, we can pay to the merchants by POS Machine. And the main thing is we can withdraw money from our bank account at any time of the day.
No matter what the time is or what the day is you can withdraw the money from your bank account. All you have to do is find an ATM machine or ATM center I can say and you are good to go.
Before the ATM cards were introduced we had to personally visit the bank’s home branch where we have our account. But now the time has changed and the scenario is completely different.
If you are looking for a guide online which will help you to withdraw money from ICICI Bank ATM. Then this is the right guide which you will get online.
In this article of mine, I will tell you the complete procedure to withdraw money from ICICI Bank ATM. The procedure is very simple and you can find it below.
You can use your ICICI Bank ATM Card to withdraw money from any of the ATM machines. Even if the machine is not owned by the ICICI Bank you can use your card there.
How to Withdraw Money From ICICI Bank ATM?
Now let us get started with this guide and read how you can withdraw money from ICICI Bank ATM.
Please Note: You should never share your bank account and ATM card details with anyone.
- Find any of the ATM machines which are near to your location.
- Insert your ATM Card into the machine.
- Select your preferred language in the machine.
- Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN into the machine.
- Select cash withdrawal option.
- Select the account type. (savings or current account)
- Enter the amount which you want to withdraw.
- Select if you want to receive the transaction receipt.
- And finally, collect your money and transaction receipt.
So this is how you can withdraw money from ICICI Bank ATM. I hope you are clear with the 9 steps mentioned in this guide.
But if you have any doubts in your mind then you can leave your comment below.