|Balance Enquiry Service||Mobile Number|
|Balance Enquiry (Savings, Current and Over Drafts)||9223040000|
|Last 5 Transactions of Primary Bank Account||9223501111|
Other than Missed Call Balance enquiry there are 6 more methods that you can use to check Saraswat Bank account balance. And all those methods have been explained in detail below.
About Saraswat Bank
|Type of Bank||Co-operative Bank|
|Founded||14 September 1918|
|Headquarters of the Bank||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Revenue (2017-18)||Rs. 33,760.2 Million|
|Net Income (2017-18)||Rs. 2,406.8 Million|
|Number of Employees (March 2018)||4,061|
|Customer Care Phone Number||1800 22 9999|
|Official Website of the Bank||www.saraswatbank.com|
Methods to Check Saraswat Bank Account Balance
How to Check Saraswat Bank Account Balance?
To check your Saraswat Bank account balance give a missed call to 9223040000.
Bank Passbook Printing
Steps to Check Saraswat Bank Account Balance using Bank Passbook:
- Take your bank passbook and visit your home branch.
- Find the bank passbook printing counter.
- Give your bank passbook to the concerned employee.
- Tell the employee the time period you want. (last 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, etc.)
- Your remaining bank account balance will be printed beside the last entry in your passbook.
Using Internet Banking
Steps to Check Saraswat Bank Account Balance using Internet Banking:
- Open the official website of Saraswat Bank.
- Select the type of internet banking (Personal or Corporate Internet Banking) and click on Login.
- Enter your User ID, (Username) and Password and click on the Login Button.
- Select your bank account of which you want to check the balance.
- After selecting your bank account, click on “View Account Balance.”
- Your remaining bank account balance in the selected account will be displayed to you on the screen.
Using SMS Banking Service
Steps to Check Saraswat Bank Account Balance by Sending SMS:
- To check balance type an SMS as BAL <space> 15 Digits Bank Account Number.
- And send it to 9223810000 from your registered mobile number.
- You will instantly receive your account balance details via SMS.
Using Mobile Banking Application
Steps to Check Saraswat Bank Account Balance using Mobile Banking:
- Download and Install the GoMo Mobile Banking Application. (Official Link for Android and iOS)
- Open the application and enter your User ID and Password.
- If you have already registered for the application the enter your MPIN.
- Select the bank account and the balance will be displayed to you on your smartphone’s screen.
By Calling Customer Care
Steps to Check Saraswat Bank Account Balance by Calling Customer Care:
- Call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 22 9999.
- Select the language in which you want to interact.
- After selecting the language, select the IVR option to check your balance.
- The IVR System will speak out your remaining bank account balance.
These are the different methods that you can use to check Saraswat Bank account balance. The fastest method to check your balance is by using the Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number. If you are facing any difficulties then you can talk to the customer care executive by calling them on 1800 22 9999.