To Block Saraswat Bank ATM Card Type an SMS as BLOCK <space> Last 4 Digits of Lost Card. And send it to 9223810000 from your registered mobile number. Your card will be blocked with immediate effect.
Saraswat Bank is one of the best banks in India to hold the bank account with. This bank is actually an urban co-operative bank that is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. But if you look at the way this bank has grown to date you can not feel that this bank is an urban co-operative bank.
In today’s guide, I will tell you how you can block Saraswat Bank ATM card quickly if you have lost it somewhere. The ATM card or debit card are great, they help us a lot in many ways. But if you have lost it somewhere then you are into trouble. So once you realize you have lost your card you should take action to block it immediately.
The process involved in blocking the lost debit card is not that complex. But it is very important that you take timely action to block the lost one. There are so many reasons why you should block the card immediately. The major reason is your balance in Saraswat Bank will get into danger if don’t block it.
You might be thinking how can your bank balance get into danger. So let me explain it to you. If your card gets into the wrong hand and if the person who has found it uses your card. Then ultimately you are the person who is going to bear the loss.
I have observed a lot of people who write there ATM pin number on the backside of their card. This kind of practice is very dangerous. You should never share your bank account details like the PIN, Username, password, or OTP with anyone.
About Saraswat Bank
|Type of Bank||Co-operative Bank|
|Founded||14 September 1918|
|Headquarters of the Bank||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Revenue (2017-18)||Rs. 33,760.2 Million|
|Net Income (2017-18)||Rs. 2,406.8 Million|
|Number of Employees (March 2018)||4,061|
|Customer Care Phone Number||1800 22 9999|
|Official Website of the Bank||www.saraswatbank.com|
Methods to Block Saraswat Bank ATM Card
There are multiple methods that can be followed by you to block your lost ATM card. I have explained all of them below. The process of blocking your card by sending SMS has already been explained to you at the beginning of this guide.
By Calling Customer Care
- Call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800229999.
- Select your Prefered Language. (Press 1 for English, 2 for Hindi, 3 for Marathi, 4 for Gujarati, and 5 for Kannada)
- Press 1 to Hotlist your lost ATM Card.
- Enter your registered mobile number followed by the # key.
- Now follow the IVR instructions to successfully block your lost card.
Using Internet Banking
- Open the official website of the Saraswat Bank.
- Click on Internet Banking.
- Enter your login details.
- Click on Card Services.
- Now select “Block/Ublock Debit Card.”
- Select the card you wish to block and follow the on-screen instructions.
Using Mobile Banking
- Download and install the official mobile banking application of Saraswat Bank.
- Enter your login details into the application.
- From the dashboard of the app tap on Card Services.
- After that tap on “Block/Unblock Debit Card.”
- Select the card from the list of cards to block it with immediate effect.
This is how you can block your lost Saraswat Bank debit card. The fastest method to block the card is by sending an SMS from your registered mobile number. It does not matter how you block it, but you should take action as soon as possible.