There is no doubt that the ATM card or debit cards help us a lot. But you also need to make sure that you don’t lose the card somewhere. But you have lost your card then you should take immediate steps to get the card blocked by the bank. This is important to avoid unauthorized transactions and loss of money. In this guide, I will tell you how you can block AU Small Finance Bank ATM Card.
Methods to Block AU Small Finance Bank ATM Card
You can block the card by following online methods as well as offline methods. I have explained both the types choose any and follow the instructions. The bank will not charge you to block the card, but you have to pay the bank for the issue of the new replacement card. To know the exact amount you have to pay call the customer care of the bank. And speak with their customer care executive.
By Calling Customer Care
- Call the customer care of the AU Small Finance Bank on 1860 1200 1200.
- Select the language in which you would like to interact.
- Choose the IVR option that will connect your call to speak with the executive of the bank.
- Wait till your call is connected with the support executive.
- Tell the executive that you have lost your card and want to block it.
- The executive will ask you a few questions.
- Answer all the questions correctly.
- Help the executive with the last 4 digits of your lost card.
- The executive will block your card permanently.
By Visiting Home Branch
- Go to your AU Small Finance Bank home branch.
- Carry your bank passbook or identity proof document with you.
- Speak with the bank officials.
- Tell the officials you have lost your card and want to block it.
- The officials will help you out to block the card.
Using Mobile Banking App
- Download and Install the official mobile banking app of AU Small Finance Bank.
- Open the app after installation.
- Enter your login details into the app.
- Login in to your account.
- Go to the debit cards section of the app.
- Select the debit card you have lost and want to block.
- Choose the “Block Permanently” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- The bank will take your request and will block the card.
This is how you can block your lost card. While visiting your home branch you can carry your Aadhaar Card or PAN Card as an identity proof document. In addition to these 3 methods, you can also use the internet banking portal of the bank on their official website.