If you want to get the details of the last few transactions that you have done using your bank account. Then you can make use of the mini statement. If you want details of all the transactions that you have done in a fixed period of time. Then you can make use of the full bank account statement. In this guide, I will tell you the steps that you need to follow to get AU Small Finance Bank Mini Statement.
Methods to Get AU Small Finance Bank Mini Statement
There are two methods by following which you can get the statement. I have explained both of them below. The methods which are explained below are offline methods. If you want to get it online then make use of the official mobile banking app of the bank. The app will help you to get the details of the recent transactions.
Using ATM Machine
- Locate any ATM machine that is near to your location.
- Visit the ATM machine.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Choose the language in which you want to use the machine.
- Enter your correct 4 digits PIN number.
- Choose the mini statement option from the screen.
- Select the type of account you have with the AU Small Finance Bank.
- The ATM machine will process your request.
- You will get a printed receipt out of the ATM machine.
Giving a Missed Call
- Give a missed call to 1800-121-2586 from your registered mobile number.
- Your call will get disconnected automatically.
- The bank’s system will process your request.
- You will instantly receive an SMS containing your statement.
These are the 2 methods to get the statement. The missed call method is free of cost the bank will not charge you anything for that. But the missed call should be given from your registered mobile number only. The ATM method may be charged if you have used your card extensively in the month.