Request Cheque Book in Corporation Bank: If you want to make your payments with the cheques then you should have your cheque book with you. These cheque books are provided by the bank in which you hold your bank account. All the banks provide these books to their account holders. Basically, when anyone let’s assume you issued a cheque to a person name, then you are ordering the bank to pay that person the amount you have mentioned on the cheque leaf. The bank will later cheque that you have enough balance in your account to clear that cheque.
If you have enough balance then you that amount will be debited from your bank account. Cheque’s are a very famous way of making payment in India. Even though we have technologies like internet banking and mobile banking, many people doing business in India prefer cheque for making and receiving payments. If you are looking for an article online in which you will find the process to request cheque book in Corporation Bank. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website here. Because in this guide I will tell you how one can request this book from the bank.
How to Request Cheque Book in Corporation Bank?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the procedure to request cheque book in Corporation Bank. I have mentioned multiple methods below you can follow anyone of them.
Please note that you can use this guide to request cheque book in Corporation Bank if you have not received the cheque book from the bank since you have opened the account with them. And also if you have exhausted the number of pages or leafs in the book.
How to Request Cheque Book in Corporation Bank by Calling Customer Care?
- The first thing you have to do is call the customer care of the bank.
- You can call them at their toll-free number: 1800 425 3555.
- Using the IVR system of the call, get yourself connected to talk with their customer care executive.
- Tell them that you want to request new cheque book.
- They will ask you the bank account number and few other details.
- Provide them all the details and tell them the number of leafs you want to have in the book.
- And you are done with it.
How to Request Cheque Book in Corporation Bank by Visiting the Home Branch?
- Visit your home branch where you hold and maintain your bank account.
- Ask for a cheque book request form there.
- Fill the form with all the required details such as your name, account number etc.
- Make your signature on the form wherever required.
- And finally, submit your form to the bank officials working there.
- And you are done with it.
These are the two methods by following which you can request cheque book in Corporation Bank. If you have any kind of doubts about this then don’t hesitate to comment below.