Link Aadhaar Card with Corporation Bank Account: Aadhaar card is one of the documents that is issued by the Government of India. These days almost everyone of us has this document with us. If you don’t have your Aadhaar card with you then you can get a new one by applying for it. There are a number of advantages of having Aadhaar card with you in our country. You can use your card as address proof document and also as identity proof document. And for some of the tasks, it is almost mandatory to have your Aadhaar card with you.
Like for example to receive LPG subsidy directly to your bank account then you have to link your Aadhaar card to your bank account. If you have a bank account with the Corporation Bank and looking for a guide to link Aadhaar card with the bank account. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website here. Because in this article of mine, I will tell you the complete procedure which you need to follow to link Aadhaar card with Corporation Bank account. The procedure is very simple and you can get your card linked with the bank account easily.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Corporation Bank Account?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can easily link Aadhaar card with Corporation Bank account.
- The first thing you have to do is take a clear photocopy of your Aadhaar Card and bank passbook.
- Make your signature on both the photocopies to make it self-attested.
- Now visit your home branch where you have and maintain your bank account.
- Ask the bank officials for an Aadhaar card seeding form.
- Fill the form with all the required details like your account number etc.
- Make your signature on the seeding form wherever required.
- And finally, submit the photocopies and the duly filled form to the bank officials.
- They may ask you to show your original copy of Aadhaar Card for verification purpose.
I hope you are clear with all the eight steps to link Aadhaar card with Corporation Bank account. If you have any kind of doubts about this then you can comment below.
And if you want to get assisted quickly then you can call the customer care of the bank. You can contact them at their toll-free number: 1800 425 3555.