If you want to get the details of the latest transactions that took place in your bank account along with the remaining balance. Then you can get it with the help of the IDBI Bank Mini Statement. Basically, this is a compressed version of the full-fledged account statement. There are both online as well as offline methods to get this statement.
Methods to Get IDBI Bank Mini Statement
Choose any one of the methods explained below and follow the instructions to get your statement.
Using ATM Machine
Steps to Get IDBI Bank Mini Statement using ATM Machine:
- Find any of the ATM machines which are near your location.
- Visit the ATM machine.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Select your Language.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN number.
- Select the Mini Statement option from the screen of the machine.
- Choose the type of your account. (Savings or Current)
- You will get the printed statement receipt out of the machine.
Using Internet Banking
Steps to Get IDBI Bank Mini Statement using Internet Banking:
- Visit the official website of the IDBI Bank.
- Click on Netbanking. (Internet Banking)
- Enter your customer id, password, and login into your account.
- Click on Account Information.
- Select Banking Services.
- Now click on the Mini Statement option.
- Select the bank account from the list.
- The statement of the selected bank account will be displayed to you on the screen.
By Giving Missed Call
Steps to Get IDBI Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call:
- Give a missed call to 18008431133 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will get disconnected automatically.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank instantly which will contain the details of the last few transactions.
These are the different methods by following which you can get your statement. Make sure that you never share your account details with anyone. For more information, I recommend you call the customer care of the bank at 1800 209 4324. (toll-free) And speak with the customer care executive of the bank.