There are 7 methods using which you can check the balance of your Lakshmi Vilas Bank account. (Including Missed Call Balance Enquiry) I have already explained to you the missed call method and the other 6 methods are explained in the further part of this guide.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank was started in the year 1926 by a group of seven businessmen. And if you look into the logo of the bank you can find seven circles. These seven circles represent those seven businessmen who started the bank. I have mentioned more details of the bank below.
About Lakshmi Vilas Bank
|Type of Bank||Public|
|Headquarters of the Bank||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Managing Director||Subramanian Sundar|
|Revenue (2016)||Rs. 2,568.29 Crore|
|Operating Income (2016)||Rs. 407.12 Crore|
|Net Income (2016)||Rs. 265 Crore|
|Total Assets (2016)||Rs. 54,511.81 Crore|
|Number of Employees (2016)||3,565|
|Number of Branches||570|
|Customer Care Email ID||[email protected]|
|Customer Care Phone Number||1800 425 2233|
|Official Website of the Bank||www.lvbank.com|
Methods to Check Lakshmi Vilas Bank Account Balance
How to Check Lakshmi Vilas Bank Account Balance?
To check your Lakshmi Vilas Bank account balance give a missed call to 8882441155.
Here are the other six methods that can be used by the account holders to check the balance of their Lakshmi Vilas Bank account.
- Find the ATM center which is near to your current location.
- Visit the ATM center.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Choose the language in which you would like to use the machine.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN number of the card.
- Select the Balance enquiry option from the screen.
- The balance that is remaining in your account will be displayed to you on the screen.
- Take your Lakshmi Vilas Bank account passbook.
- Visit your home branch.
- Find the bank passbook printing counter in the bank.
- Submit your passbook for printing.
- Collect your passbook once the printing is completed.
- You can find your remaining balance printed beside the last transaction.
- Call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 18004252233.
- Press 1 for English, Press 2 for Tamil, or Press 3 for Hindi.
- After selecting the language your call will be connected to the customer support executive.
- Ask the support executive your remaining account balance.
- They will verify if you are the real owner of the account by asking a few verification questions.
- Answer those questions and the balance will be told to you by the support executive.
- Open the official website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
- Click on the Login button which is on the right upper corner of the webpage.
- Select Login from the drop-down menu.
- You will be taken to a new webpage, click on Continue to Net Banking button.
- Enter your username, password, and click on the Login button.
- The balance of your bank account(s) will be displayed to you on the screen.
- Download and install the official mobile banking application. (LVB Mobile)
- Enter your Customer ID and proceed with the login.
- After the successful login Dashboard of the app will be opened.
- The balance remaining in your account will be displayed to you on the dashboard.
- Type and SMS as LVBBAL
- And send it to 9282441155 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank containing the remaining balance of your default account.
This is how you can check balance of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Account balance. And you should never share your bank account details like username, password, OTP with anyone. And no one from the bank will ever contact you asking for such details.