Kotak Mahindra Bank which is also known as Kotak Bank is a new generation bank that is operating in India. They are well known for the breakthrough things they do in the Indian Banking sector. In this guide, I will be explaining to you various methods by following which you can check Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Balance.
For those who are in a hurry to check their balance, I have already mentioned how you can make use of the missed call banking. The missed call banking is not the only method that can be used by you to check the remaining balance.
There are online methods as well as the offline methods to check the remaining account balance. All the methods are mentioned below. In the end, it is your choice to choose the right method for you. When the account holder wants to check the balance online generally they can use internet banking and mobile banking.
But in the case of Kotak Mahindra Bank, you can also use the official website of the bank. And this is without entering your username and password. According to me, this is a good facility given by the bank to its customers. To use this method you will need access to your registered mobile number.
About Kotak Mahindra Bank
|Type of Bank||Public|
|Headquarters of the Bank||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Managing Director||Uday Kotak|
|Revenue (2020)||Rs. 33,665 crore|
|Operating Income (2020)||Rs. 13,715 crore|
|Net Income (2020)||Rs. 8,593 crore|
|Total Assets (2020)||Rs. 443,173 crore|
|Number of Employees (2017)||33,013|
|Number of Branches (2019)||1,600|
|Number of ATM Machines||2519|
|Customer Care Phone Number||1860 266 2666|
|Official Website of the Bank||www.kotak.com|
Methods to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Balance
How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Balance?
To check your Kotak Mahindra Bank account balance give a missed call to 1800 274 0110.
Know Your Balance Page – Official Website
- Open the Know Your Balance page on the official website of the bank.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number or Date of Birth and CRN.
- After entering click on the Send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on the official website.
- Your remaining account balance will be displayed to you on the screen.
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Click in the login button which can be found in the top menu.
- Enter your CRN or Username followed by your password and click on Secure Login.
- After a successful login you will be taken to the Home of internet banking.
- The balance of your account(s) will be mentioned on your screen.
- Download and Install the official mobile banking application of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- If you are using Android Install it from Google Play.
- In the case of iOS, users install it from the iTunes Store.
- Enter your login credentials in the application.
- You will be taken to the dashboard.
- Click on the View Balance button to view your remaining account balance.
- Visit any of the ATM machines which are near to your location.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Enter your PIN number.
- Select your preferred language.
- Now select the Balance enquiry option from the screen.
- The balance remaining in your account will be displayed to you.
- Type an SMS as BAL
- And send it to 9971056767 or 5676788.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank consisting of your balance.
- Standard SMS charges may apply.
These are the methods that can be followed by you to check Kotak Mahindra Bank balance. If you are facing any kind of difficulties then you can call the customer care of the bank on 1860 266 2666. They will be more than happy you help you out.