There are a lot of things that can be done with the help of internet banking services. But to access your bank account online. You need to have your username (Login ID) and password. But what if you have forgotten the password? You will lose access to the account. But in such a case you have an option to reset the password. In this guide, I will tell you how you can reset IOB internet banking password.
I will explain to you everything that you should know to complete the process properly. Let me start with the charges that you will have to pay to the bank. The bank will not charge you anything if you reset your password. So there is no need to worry about the charges. I recommend you to use your laptop or desktop computer with a stable internet connection.
The Process to Reset IOB Internet Banking Password
- Visit the official website of Indian Overseas Bank.
- Open the internet banking homepage of the bank and click on the “Login” button.
- Make sure you choose the type of internet banking user you are. (Personal or Corporate)
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link on the right side of the internet banking interface.
- Enter your Login ID.
- After that enter your account number and your registered email address.
- Solve the captcha and click on the “Continue” button.
- The bank will send you an OTP, enter the OTP.
- Set your new password and confirm the same.
Once you reset your password you can log in to your internet banking account using your new password. And make sure you don’t share your password with anyone. No one from the bank will ever contact you asking for such details. If you need more help. Then you can call the customer care of the bank on 1800 425 4445. (toll-free number)