Banking industry changes with time. As time goes there are so many things that are integrated into the banking sector. And we have one more here and that is WhatsApp banking. In this guide, I will tell you how you can register for IndusInd Bank WhatsApp banking.
This is a free service that is offered to all the account holders by the bank. With the help of this service, the account holder can easily access the account using the WhatsApp application. Basic things like checking the balance, details of the last few transactions (mini statement), etc. can be done.
There is an official WhatsApp number that is given to the account holder by the bank. The account holder has to message this number on the app. But here there is one very important thing. And that is the message should be sent using the registered mobile number only.
The Process to Register for IndusInd Bank WhatsApp Banking
You can register for these services using the official mobile banking app of the bank. And also using the internet banking portal. I have explained both the process below. You can choose anyone and follow the instructions.
Using Internet Banking
- Visit the official website of IndusInd Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Service Requests”.
- Select “Banking on WhatsApp Registration”.
- Choose your bank account and follow the instructions.
- Now save +91 22 4406 6666 as a contact in your smartphone.
- Open WhatsApp and message “Hi” to this number to use the WhatsApp Banking services.
Using Mobile Banking App
- Download and Install the official mobile banking app of IndusInd Bank.
- Open the app.
- Login to your account by entering your account details.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the app.
- Choose “Settings” and tap on “Account Settings”.
- Now select the “Register for WhatsApp Banking” option to register yourself.
- Save the +91 22 4406 6666 as your contact.
- Open WhatsApp and message “Hi” to this number to start using the services.
This service is free of cost to all the account holders. So you need not worry about any charges. If you need more help then you can call the customer care of the bank on 18602677777.