As soon as you realize that you have lost your ATM or debit card, the first thing you have to do is block it. There are several methods by following which the lost card can be blocked immediately. It is important to block the card to make sure that no unauthorized transactions are made using your card.
This guide will help the account holders of the Karnataka Bank who have lost their card and want to block it. I have explained all the methods to block Karnataka Bank ATM Card. You can choose any method and block the card immediately.
Methods to Block Karnataka Bank ATM Card
Follow the instructions given below to block your lost card.
By Sending SMS
- Type an SMS as BLOCK <space> Last 4 Digits of Your Lost ATM Card Number
- And send it to 9880654321 or 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
Using Internet Banking
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Bank Limited.
- Click on Internet Banking.
- Select between Personal Banking or Corporate Banking.
- Enter your User ID (username) and Solve the Captcha.
- Enter your password and click on the Login button.
- Select the option to your block ATM Card in the internet banking interface.
- Select the Card you want to block from the list of cards.
- Click on Block Card.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Using Mobile Banking
- Download and install the official mobile banking application of the bank. (KBL Mobile Plus)
- Enter your credentials and login to your account.
- Tap on options.
- Find the Cards option in the app.
- Select the card which you want to block.
- After selecting the card follow the on-screen instructions.
Calling Customer Care
- Call the customer care of Karnataka Bank at 1800 425 1444.
- Select the language in which you want to interact.
- Select the IVR option which will connect your call to the customer care executive.
- Inform the executive that you want to block your lost card.
- The executive will ask you a few questions about your account.
- Answer the questions correctly.
- Your card will be blocked after successful verification.
The fastest method to block your lost ATM Card is by following the SMS method. But if you are facing any kind of difficulties or if you need more information. Then I recommend you to call the customer care of Karnataka Bank.