Registering mobile number with the bank account is very important by many aspects. I will tell you why and how registering your mobile number is important. The whole procedure to register mobile number with Bank of Baroda account is mentioned in this guide.
When you make any kind of transactions with your bank account then you will receive SMS from the bank. All the transactions that are made with the help of debit card and the internet banking feature of the bank. You will be notified about those transactions by SMS notification.
But if you have not registered it with your bank account then you will not get any kind of account update on your mobile number. Even if any suspicious activity takes place in your bank account you will not be aware of those activities. This is why registering mobile number is very important with your bank account.
You can follow this guide to register mobile number in Bank of Baroda account. I have mentioned two methods in this guide by following which you can register mobile number with Bank of Baroda account. You can use anyone of these two methods to register your number.
How to Register Mobile Number with Bank of Baroda?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the procedure to register mobile number with Bank of Baroda account.
As I have already mentioned that there are two methods which you can follow. I have mentioned them below.
Registering Mobile Number through ATM Machine.
- Visit any of the ATM machines which is near to your location.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Enter your 4 digit ATM PIN number.
- Select M-Connect option from the ATM Screen.
- You will be asked to enter your 10 digits mobile number.
- Re-enter the same mobile number once again.
- And you are done with it.
Registering Mobile Number by Visiting the Home Branch.
- Visit your home branch of BOB where you have opened your bank account.
- Ask the bank officials and get a mobile number registration form.
- Fill in the form with all the details that are asked in the form.
- Make your signature on the form in space provided.
- And finally, submit the form to the bank and you are done with it.
So this is how you can register mobile number with Bank of Baroda account. If you have any kind of doubts then you can comment below.