Request Cheque Book in SBI: State Bank of India is one of the biggest banks which is operating in India. In one the online advert of the bank, they have told that 1 among 3 people in India owns a bank account with State Bank of India. When you open an account with them you can access many banking features. I am talking about the banking features like ATM Card, Internet Banking, Demat Account etc. And cheque book is one among those banking services, in fact, we can say that cheque book is one of the basic services.
And cheque book is one among those banking services, in fact, we can say that cheque book is one of the basic services. In this article of mine, I will tell you the procedure to request cheque book in SBI. You can request cheque book by following two methods and I have mentioned both of them below.
You can follow any one of these two methods and request cheque book in SBI for your bank account. The procedure remains same for savings, salary and current bank account.
How to Request Cheque Book in SBI?
So now let us get started with this article and check out the procedure to request cheque book in SBI. But before that, I would like to tell you about the two methods which you can find this guide.
- Through ATM Machine.
- And by using internet banking service.
How to Request Cheque Book in SBI Through ATM Machine?
- Find any of the ATM machines which are owned by the State Bank Group near to your location.
- Swipe in your ATM Card into the machine.
- Enter your ATM PIN number.
- Select Services option from the ATM screen.
- Select “Request Cheque Book” from the services screen.
- Go through the on-screen instructions and you are done.
How to Request Cheque Book in SBI Online? (Internet Banking)
- Visit the official website of the bank and login into your internet banking account.
- Click on e-services option which you can find on the top menu of the interface.
- Click on Cheque Book from the left sidebar.
- Select the bank account to which you want to request cheque book.
- Select if you want multi-city cheque option. (Yes or No)
- Select the number of cheque books you need. (1 or 2)
- Select the number of cheque leaves you want to have in the book.
- Select the instrument subcategory. (Bearer Cheque or Order Cheque)
- And finally, click on submit and go through the on-screen instructions.
So these are the two methods by following which you can request cheque book in SBI. I hope you are clear with all the steps mentioned in this guide. If you have any kind of doubts then you can leave your comment below, I will make sure you get a reply quickly.