Request Cheque Book in Indian Bank: Cheques are pieces of paper which are generally called as cheque leaves are used by the account holder to order the bank to provide money to someone. I can say if you write a cheque by someone’s name you can ordering your bank to pay him. And the same amount of money will be deducted from your bank account.
But for this, you will need cheque leaves and you will get them in the cheque book. When we open a bank account with any of the banks that are operating in India we get many services. And the cheque book services is one of them, in most of the cases the bank provides this book.
In case Indian Bank has not provided you this book then you can request cheque book in Indian Bank. In this article of mine, I will tell you the complete procedure which you need to follow to request cheque book in Indian Bank.
The process is very easy and you can request it by following multiple methods. I have mentioned 3 methods to request cheque book in Indian Bank, you can follow any one of these methods.
How to Request Cheque Book in Indian Bank?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the procedure to request cheque book in Indian Bank. The 3 methods which I will be sharing with you are listed below.
- By calling customer care.
- Using the internet banking facility.
- And by visiting the home branch.
How to Request Cheque Book in Indian Bank By Calling Customer Care?
- The first thing you have to do is call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 4250 0000.
- Get your call connected with the customer care executive by using the IVR options.
- Tell the customer care executive that you want cheque book for your bank account.
- They will ask you few details like your name, account number, registered mobile number etc.
- Provide them all the details.
- Tell them the number of leaves you want in your cheque book and you are done.
How to Request Cheque Book in Indian Bank Online? (Internet Banking)
- Visit the official website of the Indian Bank. Enter your login details and login into your internet banking account.
- Once you successfully login look for Cheque Book Request option.
- Click on it and select the account number to which you want the book to be issued.
- Select the number leaves you want in the book and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Request Cheque Book in Indian Bank By Visiting Home Branch?
- Visit your home branch where you had opened your account and maintain it.
- Tell the bank officials that you want a cheque book for your bank account.
- They will hand over a request form.
- Fill all the details that are asked in the request form.
- Make your signature on the form wherever needed.
- And finally, hand over the duly filled form to the bank officials.
These are the 3 methods by following which you can request cheque book in Indian Bank. I hope you are clear with all the details mentioned in this article. But if you have any kind of doubts then you can leave your comment below.