Request Cheque Book in Central Bank of India: Cheque book is an important thing and we all should have one with us. Even if we don’t use the cheque book to make the payment we should have it with us. Sometimes there comes an work or something like that in which we have to use our cheque book. And that is the reason why I mentioned that we should have our cheque book with us. And if you are into some business then you might be using the cheques too often.
Requesting cheque book is very easy and you can get it done within minutes. There are multiple methods by which you can request cheque book in Central Bank of India.
In this article of mine, I will be telling the procedure which can be followed by an account holder to request cheque book in Central Bank of India. You can use this article to request a new one in case you have exhausted the pages or haven’t received it from the bank.
How to Request Cheque Book in Central Bank of India?
So now let us get started with this article and check out how you can request cheque book in Central Bank of India. As I have already mentioned that there are multiple methods to request it, I have mentioned them all below.
You can use the methods which you feel convenient for you.
How to Request Cheque Book in Central Bank of India Online? (Internet Banking)
So the first method is by using the internet banking facility of the bank.
- Visit the official website of the bank. Enter your account credentials and login into your internet banking account.
- Upon successful login into your account, look for Service Request option on your screen.
- From there select Cheque Book Request option.
- Once you select that you will be asked to select the account number and number of leaves you need in the book.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you are done with it.
How to Request Cheque Book in Central Bank of India by Calling Customer Care?
And the second method is by calling the customer care of the bank.
- Call the customer care of the Central Bank of India, on their toll-free number: 1800 200 1911.
- Get your call connected with the customer care executive. You can do that by using the IVR options of the call.
- Tell them that you want to cheque book for your bank account.
- They will ask you few details like your name, account number etc.
- Provide them all the details they ask and you are done.
How to Request Cheque Book in Central Bank of India by Visiting Home Branch?
If you don’t want to follow the above two methods then you can use this third method.
- Visit your Central Bank of India home branch.
- Tell the bank officials that you want to request cheque book for your account.
- They will provide you the cheque book request form.
- Fill the form with all the details asked in the request form.
- Make your signature on the form wherever required.
- And finally, submit the duly filled request form to the bank officials
These are the three methods to request cheque book in Central Bank of India. I hope you are clear with all the details mentioned in this article.
If you are facing any kind of difficulties then you can comment below. And you can even contact the customer care of the bank for further assistance.