Link PAN Card With Indian Bank Account: There are many banks which are operating in India, some of them are PSU’s and some are government undertaken banks. They all are run by different people and have different strategies to improve their banking services. But they all have one similarity and that is they all are trying to improve themselves and provide the best banking services to the people who own bank account with them. Today in this article on Bank With Us we will be talking about Indian Bank which is one of the banks which is being operated in India. There are lakhs of people who own bank account with Indian Bank.
This bank is one of the state-owned bank i.e. being run by Government of India was established in the year 1907. The headquarters of this bank is in Chennai, India and this bank has it’s branches and offices in other countries too. This bank was undertaken by the Government of India in the year 1969. If you are an account holder of this bank and looking for a guide which will help you to link PAN Card with Indian Bank account. Then you have been landed on the right page here.
How to Link PAN Card With Indian Bank Account? (Update PAN Card)
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can link PAN Card with Indian Bank account. The steps which are involved in updating PAN card number are quite simple. You can link your PAN card very easily by following the steps mentioned below.
- Take a photocopy of the PAN card and make your signature on it.
- Now visit your home branch of Indian bank where you hold your bank account.
- Ask for a KYC updation form and fill it with all the required details.
- Make your signature on the KYC form wherever required.
- After filling the form attach it with the PAN Card photocopy and submit it to the bank officials.
- The bank officials i.e. people working at the bank may ask you to show your original copy of PAN card for verification purpose.
As they may ask your original copy of PAN card make sure you carry the original copy with you. These were the steps by which you can link PAN Card with Indian Bank Account. If you have any kind of doubts or questions in your mind then you can comment below.