Link PAN Card with Canara Bank Account: PAN Card is one of the most important documents for us. This PAN Card is issued by the Income Tax Department of our country. There are a number of uses of PAN Card such as it is very important while buying or selling valuable things in India. Not only while buying and selling but we can use this document as identity proof as well.
Most of the banks which are operating in India ask their account holders to link PAN Card with their bank account. And Canara Bank is one those banks, in this article of mine I will tell you the complete procedure to link PAN Card with Canara Bank account.
The procedure of linking is very simple, you can read it below.
How to Link PAN Card with Canara Bank Account?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the procedure to link PAN Card with Canara Bank Account.
- Visit your Canara Bank’s home branch where you have opened your bank account.
- Ask for a KYC Updation form.
- Fill in all the details about your PAN Card and other details asked in the KYC form.
- Make your signature on the KYC form wherever required.
- Take a clear photocopy of your PAN Card.
- Make your signature on the photocopy to make it self-attested.
- Attach the photocopy with the KYC form.
- And finally, submit it to the bank officials.
So this is the whole procedure which you have to follow if you want to link PAN Card with Canara Bank account. I hope you are clear with all the nine steps which I have mentioned in this guide.
But if you have any kind of doubts or questions in your mind then comment it below. I will ensure that you will get a reply to your comment quickly.