Change the Nominee in LIC Policy: LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India is a huge company operating in India. It is so famous that in India many people say life insurance as LIC only. Even if the policy is with other players in the field and not with Life Insurance Corporation of India. This company (LIC) has established itself so well in the industry. And whenever we buy an insurance from any of the policy providers in India. They ask us many details such as our name, address, date of birth etc. And one of the most important things is the name of Nominee of the policy.
Every insurance policy has a nominee registered and the policy does not have nominee then it is incomplete. I think you already have an insurance policy with LIC and now you want to change the nominee in LIC policy.
If I am right then you are on the right website. Because in this article of mine I will tell you the procedure to change the nominee in LIC Policy. The procedure is very simple but you have to visit the home branch where this policy was taken by you. However, LIC allow the policy holders to change the nominee in LIC policy and it can be changed multiple times.
How to Change the Nominee in LIC Policy?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can change the nominee in LIC Policy.
- Visit the home branch where your LIC policy was purchased by you.
- Tell the company officials working there that you want to change the nominee.
- They will provide you the Form 3750.
- Fill the Form 3750 with all the details asked in the form.
- After filling the form with all the required details submit the form and your LIC Bond.
- The nomination details will be endorsed by Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Points to Remember
So this is how you can change the nominee in LIC Policy. I hope you are clear with all the information mentioned in this article. I highly recommend you to verify the information mentioned in this article before using it in any way. If you have any kind of doubts in your mind then you can comment below.