Block Central Bank of India ATM Card: ATM cards have completely changed the way we withdraw money from our bank accounts. Think about the time when ATM cards were not introduced in India. If you want to withdraw money from our bank account then we had to visit our home branch. But now all we have to do is find an ATM machine which is near to our location and we are good to go.
Even if the ATM machine is not owned by Central Bank of India we can withdraw money. Because these days all the Bank’s ATM machines accept cards of all the banks. But if you have lost your card then you should take quick action. And the action you should take is block Central Bank of India ATM card.
If you don’t block it within the time the money which is in your bank account is in danger. In this article of mine, I will tell you the complete procedure to block Central Bank of India ATM Card.
How to Block Central Bank of India ATM Card?
So now let us get started with this article and check out how you can block Central Bank of India ATM Card. You can block it using 4 methods and all the four methods are mentioned in this article.
How to Block Central Bank of India ATM Card by SMS?
- You have to send SMS to the bank from your registered mobile number.
- Type the SMS in the pattern mentioned below.
- LOST <Space> Bank Account Number
- And send it to 9967533228.
Note that if you send SMS from a mobile number which is not registered with your bank account. Then your card will not be blocked. Check your bank account number twice before you send the SMS to avoid mistakes.
How to Block Central Bank of India ATM Card By Call?
- Call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 200 1911.
- Get your call connected to talk with the customer care executive.
- Tell them that you have lost your card and want to block the same.
- They will ask you few details like your ATM Card number etc.
- Provide them all the details and your card will be blocked immediately.
How to Block Central Bank of India ATM Card By Visiting Home Branch?
- Visit the branch of the bank where you maintain your bank account i.e. home branch.
- Tell the bank officials that you have lost your ATM card and want to block it.
- They will ask your bank account details and your card will be blocked.
How to Block Central Bank of India ATM Card By Email?
I don’t recommend you to go with this method as this works slower than the other 3 methods. But still, I have mentioned this to provide you complete information.
- Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention your ATM card details in the Email.
- And the bank will block your card.
So this is how you can block Central Bank of India ATM card. If you have any kind of doubts then you can comment below.