Internet banking is one of the most amazing things that we have got in our banking technology. With the help of internet banking, we can do most of the banking stuff online without visiting our home branch. Banking tasks like transferring funds from your bank account to another bank account which is in Canara Bank or any other banks or financial institutes. Not only that but you can use internet banking to make the payments on the e-commerce sites from whom you buy products and services and check the balance which is remaining in your bank account.
If we keep counting then the list will be a big one so let’s not get into the things which we can do with the help of Canara Bank internet banking. In this article of mine, I will share the complete procedure which you need to follow to activate internet banking in Canara Bank. The steps are quite easy and you can get your internet banking activated within few minutes of time. But you should have registered mobile number and email with our bank account before we can proceed with the further steps.
In case you have not registered your mobile number or Email address you can’t activate internet banking feature on your Canara Bank account. And there is no online procedure by following which you can register your mobile number and email address, but you can get it registered by writing an application letter to your branch manager asking him to register the same with your bank account.
How to Activate Internet Banking in Canara Bank?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the procedure which you need to follow to activate internet banking in Canara Bank.
- Visit the official website of Canara Bank, you can even use the link provided here to open their official website in a new tab or your web browser.
- After opening their website click on the New User? the button which you can find on the upper menu of your window.
- You will be taken to a new page where all the terms and conditions of use will be displayed to you. Read all the terms and conditions carefully and click on I Agree button which you can find just below the terms and conditions.
- Now you have to enter details about your bank account.
- Enter your bank account number.
- ATM Card cum Debit card number.
- Your registered mobile number.
- Customer ID. (you can find it on the first page of your bank passbook)
- After that tick “I accept the terms and conditions” and click on I Agree button which you can find at the end of the page.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank on your registered mobile number which will have an OTP. (one-time password)
- Enter that OTP in the space provided on the screen and follow the on-screen instructions.
So this is how you can activate internet banking in Canara Bank, if you have any kind of doubts then you can comment below or call customer care of the bank on their toll-free number 1800 425 0018 they will assist you with it.